Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I <3 Ireland

Nearly seven years ago (yikes!) I went to Northern Ireland with Youth for Christ on a service project. It was an amazing experience, and I fell in love with the country of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Close to my heart, I really hope to go back someday.

In honor of St. Patty's Day and the wonderful country of Ireland, I'm posting one of favorite Irish blessings:




May th
e road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.




1 comment:

Tamara Jackson said...

this is my favorite Irish blessing:

May the long time sun
Shine upon you
All Love surround you
And the pure Light within you
Guide your way home.

love you,
tams